Les Camelias de Pallus
Charming bed and breakfast in Touraine
The Loire Valley offers a very wide range of things to see and do.
The castles: the most famous ones which have witnessed key moments in French history: Azay le Rideau, Villandry, Chenonceau, Ussé (known as the Sleeping Beauty Castle), Langeais, the Royal Fortress of Chinon, the Royal City of Loches.
But also some lesser-known but equally remarkable castles: Le Rivau with its royal stables and fairy tale gardens, Monpoupon (castle and hunting museum), Montrésor, Richelieu (a “new” 18th century town).
- Boat trips on the Loire or the Vienne
- In the footsteps of famous writers – Balzac, Ronsard, Rabelais. Not forgetting Leonardo da Vinci at the Clos Lucé in Amboise.
- The troglodyte valley of Les Goupillières
- Les grottes pétrifiantes (limestone caves with stalactites and stalacmites)
- The basket-weaving village of Villaines
- The Beauval and Doué la fontaine zoos
- Tree-top adventure park (Saint-Benoit)
And for nature lovers:
- Walks and cycle rides
- Gardens (Chaumont, the château de Valmer, La Chatonnière, the pagoda of Chanteloup, etc.)
Monsieur ou Madame PERIN-NGUYEN - Les Camélias de Pallus - Pallus - 37500 CRAVANT-LES-COTEAUX - France - +33 2 47 93 08 94